Being a Christian ministry we want to ensure that you, our customers receive the best in fair and courteous treatment, and it is on that premise that our practices are based. The following are some very logical and straightforward guidelines stated here in order to provide clarity. If there are any questions please contact us by email or phone.
Script run-time is calculated from the time the performers come on stage until they leave the stage. This is done in order that the person organizing the overall worship service can accuratly plan the overall service.
- All DramaShare products and services are copyrighted materials, subject to the usual copyright regulations.
- Although DramaShare is more lenient than most publishers, it is important to note our general policies in regard to copyright, and to contact us in advance if there is any uncertainty whatsoever.
- No changes other than minor ones are permitted. Allowable changes MAY include changing from male to female, or female to male, roles in cases OTHER THAN portrayal of Biblical characters (including God and Jesus) which will not ever have gender chages. Other allowable changes MAY be changing a few words for clarity or for local situations. If there are uncertainties, ASK FIRST. We want to work with you to ensure the very best performance in your ministry.
- Any adaptations made to DramaShare scripts remain the property of DramaShare and are not to be shared with any other group without the approval of DramaShare, and are subject to the same regulations as the original DramaShare script.
INDIVIDUAL SCRIPT PURCHASES
- By purchasing an individual script the original purchaser receives full rights to stage that drama in that specific church, and to make additional copies for all actors or off-stage personnel. Copies of scripts shall not be provided to other churches either now or in the future.
SCRIPTS OBTAINED THROUGH ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
- Membership gives that original purchaser and that specific church full rights to view, download, print off, duplicate as necessary (for all actors and off-stage personnel in that church), and to perform any and all scripts currently (at that time) on the DramaShare site DURING THE PERIOD OF MEMBERSHIP.
- Passwords may be given to any ministry leader within that church, but shall not be shared with any other church.
- Manuals obtained as part of a membership package can be downloaded at any time during the period of active membership.
- If membership should be allowed to lapse all DramaShare materials including adaptations, in hard copy or electronic format, MUST BE IMMEDIATELY DESTROYED.
HARD COPY OR OTHER DRAMASHARE MATERIALS
- These materials are restricted to the use of the original purchaser in that specific church. Reproduction of these materials for, or by, others is not permitted.
- All pricing is shown in US funds. We have added a currency converter so you can tell what you SHOULD be charged in your currency by your credit card provider. PLEASE NOTE however that SOME banks do charge an international transaction fee, this is beyond our control, and this is a charge made by, and the charges retained by, the bank involved.
- By charging in US funds DramaShare ensures that customers all over the world will derive the best price regardless of where the customer is located.
- DramaShare materials obtained by customers in Canada will be charged GST or HST, (dependent on that particular province), on all purchases.
- Electronic format goods and services, (including membership fees, electronic scripts and downloadable manuals), are not returnable, nor refundable, since there is no way to “return” goods which have been downloaded to your computer.
- NOTE: If you have a concern with the “rightness” of a particular script which you have purchased, as to how “appropriate” it may be for the application in your church, please send us a note or give us a call. We are not inflexible and will work with you to ensure that, (if it is within our ability), you are satisfied.
- We recommend that you view our sample scripts to get an idea of our writing style and theology. We also encourage you to phone (toll-free) or email us for information on scripts, manuals and other DramaShare products, prior to purchase.
- Warranty on CD’s or DVD’s is limited to replacement of the identical item. Claims must be received within 30 days of shipment.
- Returns of hard copy items, (within 30 days, and received in as new condition), are subject to 25% restocking fee, return shipping prepaid by the customer. Note that for returns from outside Canada, all necessary export documents must be completed, failure to do so will result in DramaShare being charged duty, which will be deducted from settlement.
- DO NOT RETURN ANY PRODUCT WITHOUT FIRST RECEIVING APPROVAL FROM DRAMASHARE
If you have any questions please give us a call, we are here 24/7 and the phone call is toll-free when you call 1-877-DO-DRAMA (363-7262) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org