Useful information written in a “non-technical” style that is understandable by all, check out the following “How-To” manuals.
NOTE: manuals are also available as a membership/manual combination, resulting in a lower price for the manuals. For more information on combinations click here
All manuals are downloaded to your computer, meaning they are immediately available for you with no waiting for mail delivery, and also this is much less expensive for the customer, more easily searched and referenced, and easier to print off sections as required.
HOW-TO MANUALS AVAILABLE:
A step by step outline for for setting the structure, organizing and staffing, creating policies and procedures and controlling the ministry
- DramaClub Training Manual
Providing the “need-to-know” training which will equip actors, directors, writer and off-stage people to “minister dramatically, without overburdening busy volunteers
- Countdown to CurtainUp Rehearsal Manual
A step-by-step guideline for staging a drama, from script selection through casting, rehearsals and post-presentation followup.
- Team Devotions Manual
A devotional guideline for drama and music teams, useful for starting off each rehearsal or meeting of the team.
- Improv Training Manual
“Improving Through Improving”. Improv is a great training and motivational tool for actors new or experienced. Helps enliven your rehearsals while training in acting skills.
- DramaTech Technical Manual
An excellent tutorial on lighting, sound, creating backdrops and much more. A kind of “techie manual for the non-technical person”.
- Joy in the Camp Continues! Summer Camp & VBS Manual
Dramatic fun for youth and children’s camps, or for activities year-round.
- The SS Zark VBS Manual – God’s Wonderful Creatures
5 days packed full of dramatic fun for Vacation Bible School or backyard program.
- Clowning Workbook Clowning is about bringing laughter to people of all ages, but clowning ministry is much more. This manual by veteran clown David Suhs is all about “The Lord’s Laughter” and all you will need to know about ministering in this unique way.
- Leaning on Thin Air Mime tutorial
Excellent miming tutorial gives basic instruction on miming, essential for a good grasp of characterization.
- Stage Manager’s Manual
Having a Stage Manager (even in the smallest drama group) is essential. Check out this new manual.
- Creating Job Descriptions in the Church
Job descriptions, well done and well used, are essential for staff and volunteers in all positions